Metz Electronics SRL is an Italian company owned by Skyworth Group, based in Milano
The core business is consumer products under the brand METZ and photovoltaic devices in Europe market.
Skyworth Group Limited (formerly known as Skyworth Digital Holdings Limited) was founded in 1988. The Company is an investment holding company and is principally engaged in five key business sectors, namely multimedia (smart TV system and provision of internet value-added services of Coocaa System), smart systems technology, smart appliances (smart air conditioners, smart refrigerators, smart washing machines, smart kitchen appliances, etc.), new energy and modern services (maintenance and repair for home appliances, macro-logistics services, international trades, construction development, financial lease and property operation for industrial parks, etc.). The Company was listed on the Main Board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange in 2000 (00751.HK) and the subsidiaries of the Group include Skyworth Digital Co., Ltd. (000810.SZ) (was listed on the Shenzhen Stock Exchange in 2014), several high-tech enterprises, with state-level enterprise technology center, national industrial design center, is the first batch of demonstration units in “Made in China 2025” and has been among the top 100 Chinese electronics companies for many years.
Open positions in Metz Italy
[JOB DESCRIPTION] TV Service Operation ASSISTANT Manager (Milan, Italy)
The TV After-sales Operations ASSISTANT Manager monitor the day-to-day operations of the aftersales service and support functions for the televisions sold by the company. The primary responsibility is to ensure that after-sales service and support functions operate efficiently and effectively to meet customer needs.
Some of the key job responsibilities of a TV aftersales operations manager include:
- Develop and implement operational policies and procedures for after sales service and support functions consistent with the company’s overall customer service strategy.
- Act as customer service representatives, technical support staff and operations staff to ensure timely and efficient handling of customer inquiries and issues.
- Monitor and analyze customer service data to identify areas for improvement in after-sales service and support processes.
- Work with product development and quality assurance teams to identify and resolve issues related to product quality, reliability, or performance.
- Provide training to customer service and technical support staff to ensure they have the skills and knowledge needed to provide quality customer service.
- Manage budget and resources for after sales service and support functions to ensure they operate efficiently and within budget.
- Ensure effective communication channels between after-sales service and support functions and other departments within the organization such as sales, marketing and finance.
To be successful in this role, a TV Aftersales Operations ASSISTANT Manager should have excellent communication and management skills, as well as a solid technical understanding of TV and related technologies. Ability to analyze data and identify areas for improvement in aftermarket and support functions, and develop and implement effective solutions. A bachelor’s degree in a related field, such as business administration or electrical engineering, is required.
- Execute and coordinate after-sales front-end work (handle daily after-sales affairs at sales and service providers: RMA report review, service document maintenance, service provider labor fee settlement, agent Credit Note billing application, service provider spare damage provision and safety inventory management , customer visits) and background work (bulk purchase data sorting, bulk cargo distribution data sorting, new model Service BOM making, spare order making, service provider contract management, website data update management, FFR over-standard claim application).
- Implementation of after-sales KPI improvement, including TAT, DOA, material and labor fee settlement, audit, ASP, ASC.
- Technical support, guidance, skills and process training.
- Relevant matters are responsible and reported to the after-sales manager.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Fluent in Italian
- Familiar with TV after-sales service process and related laws. Can manage and support service providers in multiple countries at the same time.
- Proficiency in using excel and visio, with certain data analysis ability and the ability to make flow charts.
- Strong execution ability and the ability to push the team to achieve goals.
- Experience in brand overseas after-sales operation and management is preferred.
Long Term contract (contratto a tempo indeterminato) after trial period.
Location: Milan, Italy
Cv + motivation letter to